This is a kit with all the components you need to produce your very own Arduino compatible on a breadboard. Simply place the included layout sheet on the breadboard then follow the fun Lego style assembly instructions in the included printed manual.
NOTE: This kit does not include any USB circuitry, thus to program it you will either require a spare Arduino USB (duemilanove or uno) board, or an FTDI USB-Serial programming cable (available here). (Instructions included)
Easy to assemble with printed guide and breadboard layout sheet.
Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE.
Printed Color Assembly Guide
Printed Color Breadboard Layout Sheet (to make component placement easy)
400 Contact Breadboard
ATMega328 (with Arduino bootloader preloaded (Duemilanove))
16 MHz Crystal
Capacitors (2x100uf, 2x100nf, 2x22pf)
Resistors (2x560ohm, 2x10k ohm, 12x 0 ohm)
LEDs (Red power, green pin 13)
Pushbutton (for reset)
6 Pin Header (for programming with an FTDI USB-Serial cable)
7805 Voltage Regulator
9v battery clip
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.