A metal caster used for omni-directional robots.
Omni-what? Imagine a robot with the dual-motor gear box. The robot can pivot in one spot, but it must also allow the other wheels on the drive train to move or slide during a turn. This caster allows the robot to rotate and pivot in all directions - omni-directional - without the need for complex steering mechanisms.
- Can be configured for 6 different overall heights including 11, 16, 25, 27, 35, and 37mm
- Includes mounting holes and hardware
- Package contains parts for two complete casters
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.