BADGEr is an awesome wearable board designed by WyoLum and manufactured by SeeedStudio for the open hardware summit 2013.The badge goes with an E-paper screen,an onboard ATmega328, and a micro SD slot.It can be programmed using the Arduino IDE by selecting Arduino Pro Mini 3V3.If the onboard ATmega328 is not enough for your ideas then it can be acted as an Arduino compatible shield plugged on another Arduino.The micro SD slot where you can store images an fonts for display as well.
Please switch to WyoLum's blog for more details : http://wyolum.com/projects/badger/
This product can also be purchased at http://wyolum.com/shop/28-ohs-badger.html
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.