This tool is used for field upgrades of Atmel® 8-bit AVR® microcontrollers with ISP or PDI interfaces. Using the included AVR Studio® software, designers can program tinyAVR® and megaAVR® devices using the ISP Interface, tinyAVR® devices using the TPI interface, and AVR XMEGA® devices using the PDI Interface. The AVR Studio® online-help contains the most current information and a complete list of supported devices.
- Programs both flash and EEPROM
- Supports fuses and lock bit programming
- Upgradeable for future device support
- Supports target voltages from 1.8V to 5.5V
- Adjustable ISP programming speed (50Hz to 8MHz SCK frequency)
- USB 2.0 compliant (full speed, 12Mbps)
- Powered from USB, does not require external power supply
- Target interface protection
- Short-circuit protection
"Atmel", "AVR", "AVR Studio", "tinyAVR" and "XMEGA" are registered trademarks of Atmel Corporation.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.