|ARM mbed application board, top view.|
|ARM mbed application board, bottom view.|
|ARM mbed application board with ARM mbed NXP LPC1768 development board (sold separately).|
This application board makes it easy to try out a wide variety of peripherals with an ARM mbed NXP LPC1768 development board. The mbed board plugs into a double row of header pins, making it easy to access all of the pins with jumper wires.
More information about the mbed application board can be found at the mbed application board cookbook page.
- 128×32 graphical backlit LCD
- 5-way joystick
- 2 potentiometers
- 3.5mm audio jack (analog out)
- 3.5mm audio jack (analog in)
- 3-axis ±1.5g accelerometer
- 2 RC servo headers
- RGB LED
- Temperature sensor
- Socket for XBee (Zigbee) or RN-XV (Wi-Fi)
- RJ45 ethernet connector
- USB-mini-B connector
- USB-A connector
- 1.3mm DC power jack input
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.