Description: The arLCD from EarthMake is an easy and cost effective way to have a touchscreen LCD in your Arduino project. This is a smart ezLCD GPU with the Arduino Uno R3 on the same PCB in a thin and easy to integrate package. We were honestly shocked by how quickly we were to get the arLCD started.
The arLCD uses the EarthSEMPL (Simple Embedded Macro Programming Language) an easy and productive API. A multitude of fonts, images, widgets and sample macros (analog meter, buttons, checkbox, dial, radio button, slider, and others) are included to get you going quickly!
If you want a easy to use touchscreen LCD at a low price, definitely consider the arLCD. Be sure to check out the quick start guide below for full instructions to get your up and running.
Note: The arLCD is an official ‘Arduino at Heart’ product.
- 6-9V Operating Voltage
- Arduino Uno R3 Compatible
- 3.5" Color TFT (Thin-Film-Transistor) Touchscreen LCD
- 320 x 240 Resolution
- 65k Colors
- LCD Backlight
- 500:1 Contrast Ratio
- 16-bit GPU
- 4MB Flash Memory
- USB Mini-B Cable
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.