By popular request, we’re selling the always-handy ProtoShield PCB on its own! Originally spawned with collaboration between the folks at SFE and ITP @ NYU, the ProtoShield mates with an Arduino development board and gives the user a small soldering area, two general LED footprints, access to a BlueSMiRF socket, a general pushbutton switch footprint, and most important of all - the Arduino reset switch is brought to the top level.
Now you don’t need to buy the whole ProtoShield kit if you just need a piece of prototyping board that will fit on top of your Arduino. You might want to grab a stackable header kit, though, which you can find in the related items below.
Note: Though this board is compatible with the Arduino R3 it does not posses the additional pins that the R3 offers. Make sure you pick your headers accordingly.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.