The screen's headers are designed to fit into the socket on the front of the Arduino Esplora; also it is compatible with any AVR-based Arduino (Uno, Leonardo, etc) or with the Arduino Due. If you want to connect the screen with other Arduino boards, read the tutorial on this link.
- Robot remote controlling
- PC exentions (keyboard or mouse)
- PC gaming
- The screen is 1.77" diagonal, with 160 x 128 pixel resolution. The TFT library interfaces with the screen's controller through SPI when using the TFT library. Refer to the screen's data sheet for complete details.
- The screen runs on +5 VDC
- The micro-SD slot is accessible through the SD card library.
- The LED backlight is dimmable by PWM.
- The screen's headers are laid out so it easily sockets into the Arduino Esplora and Arduino Robot.
- Arduino TFT screen x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.