This sensor kit is for making a wireless sensor platform. Combined with Ciseco's LLAP firmware makes getting remote readings from your sensor as easy as sending a tweet. The main functions are:
- Monitor sensors remotely (with the XRF option everything you need for a platform to read off your own sensor in one kit)
- Easy communication (just add an XRF to the board and an SRF-Stick to your PC for instant communication)
- Log data to the cloud (use one of the many cloud based loggers of information)
The sensor is encased in a smart, strong black enclosure. In order to wireless communicate with it you will need an XRF loaded with the correct firmware. The firmware can be found here for free though you will need a serial connection sush as the Ciseco Explorer Plus or similar to reprogram it.
- Compact and easily deployable
- Fits in the matchbox size ABS box provided
- Each pin of the XRF is broken out onto the outer edge for easy access and development
- Made in the UK
- 1 x K028 Coin cell board kit which contains the following
- 1 x CCB PCB
- 1 x SMT coin cell holder
- 1 x D012 100µf microminiture capacitor
- 2 x D015 10 way 2mm socket header
- 1 x P015 Coin cell (2032 size)
- 1 x P001 Matching ABS box
Amee, ThingSpeak, Patchube, SensorLogic, Arkessa, iDigi, Nimbits, Axeda, iobridge, AirVantage, paraimpu, Bugswarm, Evrythng, SEN.SE, Isidorey, HP Cense, Sensinode, One Platform, ProxPlatform, SensorCloud, Thingworx, Yaler
If we have missed you, email us and we'll add your company
- Dimensions: 59mm x 36mm x 21mm (ABS box)
- XRF firmware - http://www.openmicros.org/index.php/articles/84-xrf-basics/180-all-xrf-firmware-updates
Related or associated products
- Explorer Plus
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.