This skill badge is for those who've mastered any of Altium's sophisticated PCB design platforms, such as CircuitStudio and Altium Designer. Designers need tools that help them make the most of modern technologies, successfully manage projects, and deliver connected, intelligent products. Altium creates the tools designers need.
Adafruit offers fun and exciting "badges" of achievement for electronics, science and engineering. Adafruit believe everyone should be able to be rewarded for learning a useful skill, and a badge is just one of the many ways to show and share.
This is the "I'm using Altium to design PCBs" badge for use with educators, classrooms, workshops, Maker Faires, TechShops, Hackerspaces, Makerspaces and around the world to reward beginners on their skill building journey, because understanding cyber security is only going to become a more and more valuable skill. This beautiful badge is made in the USA.
The badge is skillfully designed and sturdily made to last a lifetime. The backing is iron-on but the badge can also be sewn on.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.