The ADXL337 is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned analog voltage outputs that measures acceleration with a full-scale range of ±3g. This board has broken out all the pins you’ll need to get the necessary data from the accelerometers. The breakout is perfect for applications like, disk drive protection, game controllers, and image stabilization.
Getting the ADXL337 Breakout set-up is easy. Simply supply the accelerometer with power (3.3V and GND), then hookup the X, Y, and Z lines of the sensor to ADC pins on your chosen development board and you will be good to go. Bandwidths can even be selected to suit the needed application, with a range of 0.5 Hz to 1600 Hz for X and Y axes and a range of 0.5 Hz to 550 Hz for the Z axis.
It should be noted that this breakout has a maximum voltage of 3.6V. Fortunately, you won’t need a lot of power to make the accelerometers work. In normal operating mode they typically draw about 300 µA.
- Operating Voltage: 1.8V - 3.6V
- Typical Current: 300 μA
- Range: ±3g
- 3-axis sensing
- Bandwidth adjustment with a single capacitor per axis
- 1x Mounting Hole
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.