A cross-stitch kit that's also a resistor chart! Not only is this kit fun to make (and good for beginner stitchers), when it's all done it functions as a handy resistor reference chart. This Adafruit original kit comes complete with everything you need to get started:
- 14-count aida cloth - 15"x18"
- 6" embroidery hoop (Susan Bates "super grip lip" style)
- Two size 24 tapestry needles
- All the floss you'll need to stitch this design - 16 skeins in total
- Full color printed pattern and instructions
Finished design fits perfectly in a frame measuring 8"x10".
Adafruit have a complete guide to cross-stitching over on Adafruit's Cross-stitch Tutorial page!
This fun project will give you about 40 hours of relaxing crafting enjoyment.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.