This board makes connecting wires to the Raspberry Pi GPIO incredibly easy. It's a reference board that makes it really easy to see if you're connecting your wires correctly. We liked the Pi GPIO Reference Board from Low Voltage Labs so much that Adafruit worked with them to license their design! Adafruit made some changes to the Low Voltage version - including grouping the pins into categories like I2C, IO, UART, SPI, and power.
It's only 0.8mm thick, idiot proof (you can't put it on backwards...), and makes a great keychain for the Pi enthusiast. Simply slide it onto the 2x13 GPIO header, then you can plug in premium jumper wires with female sockets on top as shown.
This version works with the Raspberry Pi Model B. It does not work with the Raspberry Pi Model B+ but we do have a B+ version as well!
Please note, on Revision A Adafruit made a typo! The pin labeled #21 should be labeled #21/27 and the pin below it should be labeled #22!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.