These stickers are a must for anyone making a project with an ATmegaXX8 chip such as the ATmega48, ATmega8, ATmega88, ATmega168, or ATmega328. They fit right on top of a 28 pin DIP chip, and clearly indicate every pin by port name or common use for the I2C and SPI pins. No more looking up the datasheet or schematic! The stickers are made of a tough vinyl, usually used for bumper stickers, so they will not fade, scratch, or wrinkle. The stickers are die cut already into a rounded rectangle that fits on top of the AVR
Comes in a pack of ten, so you never need to feel like you're about to run out. AVR chips are not included, but We do have Arduino-bootloader AVR chips in the shop.
10 stickers made of vinyl. Each stickers is 7mm x 34mm.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Prototyping a Circuit: Methods and Tools
Ah prototyping, the backbone of maker electronics, well really all electronics. Any successful device, product, or idea doesn’t just appear as a finished concept, it goes through stages of product and one of those is prototyping. In fact, for m...
- Fritzing for Schematic and PCB Design
Fritzing is a completely free Circuit Design program available across all popular operating systems. The program was designed to support hobbyists, hackers, artists and makers (and all creative minds) in taking the step from concept to prototype to p...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.