What is it? A limited edition, hard enamel pin from Adafruit Industries.
How do I get it? By placing an order on adafruit.com for over $99 or more starting on November 21st, 2016 and ending when the pins run out.* To learn more about Adafruit's freebies, visit adafruit.com/free
Can I collect all the pins? If you use your Adafruit account when you check out, we'll give you a different enamel pin (up to three different pins) for each order you place over $99.* If you don't use your account, we'll send you a random pin.
Limited time only? Yes.
How do I tell my friends about it? Share your pins with #adapins
*Some restrictions apply. For more information, visit adafruit.com/free
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.