86Duino is an open-source embedded platform based on Vortex86EX SoC, easy-to-use hardware and software integrated. This Arduino-compatible board can support many x86 O/S as well as those running on the original Arduino base system.
The 86Duino is a high performance and fully static 32-bit x86 processor board compatible with Windows OS, Linux and most popular 32-bit RTOS. It integrates PCIE bus, DDR3, ROM controller, xISA, I2C, SPI, IPC (Internal Peripheral Controllers with DMA and interrupt timer/counter included), Fast Ethernet, FIFO UART, USB2.0 and SD/SATA controller within a single package to form a system-on-a-chip (SOC).
86Duino provides an ideal solution for the Arduino and embedded system with desired performance.
- 300MHz 32-bit x86
- 128MB DDR3
- USB 2.0
Support DOS, Windows, Linux
Clock Speed: 300 MHz
Memory: 128MB DDR3
Flash Memory: 8MB
Digital I/O Pins: 45 (of which 11 provide 32bit PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 7 (11bit)
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 6-24V
DC Current per I/O Pin: 16 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 400 mA
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.