EduCake is designed to be compatible with Arduino series. It is an all-in-one design with an integrated bread board. Many electronic components, sensors and accessories can be easily connected or replaced for experiment without soldering process. Its built-in special circuit protection design can prevent it from burn out due to configuration errors. You can make a module easily, quickly and also be worry free about unexpected damage caused by human factor.
- 300MHz 32-bit x86
- 128MB DDR3
- USB 2.0
Support DOS, Windows, Linux
Clock Speed: 300 MHz
Memory: 128MB DDR3
Flash Memory: 8MB
Digital I/O Pins: 45 (of which 11 provide 32bit PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 7 (11bit)
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
DC Current per I/O Pin: 16 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 400 mA
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.