This is a simple breakout for the ADXL345 accelerometer and the ITG-3200 MEMS gyro. With this board, you get a full 6 degrees of freedom. The sensors communicate over I2C and one INT output pin from each sensor is broken out. If you need a simple and tiny board that gives you 6 degrees of freedom, this would be a good choice.
Having a hard time picking an IMU? Our Accelerometer, Gyro, and IMU Buying Guide might help!
- Two mounting holes
- ADXL345 accelerometer
- ITG-3200 gyro
- 3.3V input
- I2C interface
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.