Utilizing pre-existing Linux/Windows/Mac drivers, this 800 x 480 touchscreen will help you hit the ground running. Resistive touch function give the user full control over any device. Supports Windows XP SP3,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 10, Android 4.2, Windows CE7, Ubuntu and Debian . Built-in EDID device information very easy to let the equipment correctly identified,USB touch can support functions of the right mouse button and drag and drop.
• Resolution up to 800 x 480
• USB resistive touch control
• Free-driver,Plug and Play
• Supports Raspbian,Ubuntu Mate,NOOBS with RaspberryPi
• Supports Debian, Angstrom with BeagleBone
• Supports Windows/Ubuntu/Mac with PC
• Supports Intel-Processor Base MiniPC.
• ULP(Ultra Low Power) consumption backlight
• Power: 5V Power via USB Micro
• Display Type: 5" TFT LCD
• Resolution: 800x480
• Touchscreen: USB
• Interface: HDMI & USB 2.0 Full Speed
• 1 x 5 Inch 800 X 480 HDMI Display with USB Touchscreen
• 1 x Stylus
|PiShow 2.4 Inch Resistive Touch Display||PiShow 2.8" Resistive Touch Display||7 Inch HDMI 1280x800 IPS Display|
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.