4WD MiniQ mobile robot is especially designed for learning purpose. It comes fully assembled and all your need is a PC with Arduino IDE and 4xAA battery.
The 4WD MiniQ has build-in encoders, 5 infrared line tracking sensor, 2 infrared trasmitter, 1 infrared receiver, two light sensors, 5 buttons and 1 buzzer.
It is powered by most popular Atmega 328P which is fully compatible with Arduino.
The kit comes with
- 4 DC Motor Driven
- Max Speed:79cm/s
- Atmega 328P microcontroller
- Arduino Compatible
- Size: 112x102x42 mm
- 4WD miniQ Robot (Assemlbied)
- Mini USB Cable (1 unit)
- Infrared Remote controller (1 unit)
- High quality plastic box (1 unit)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.