This is a 4GB microSDHC card (SDC44GB) that comes with a SD adapter and is pre-programmed to contain Coder v9. As of March 17th, 2015, this pack comes with CODER v9 which is compatible with Raspberry Pi Models A, B and B+ as well as the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.
These microSDHC cards use the new speed "class" rating of Class 4 that guarantee a minimum Data transfer rate of 4MB/sec. Adafruit may ship a Sandisk or Kingston card, both are high quality and come with the same speed class rating.
Adafruit tests and verifies each card before shipment. This image can be downloaded directly from the Coder Website Downloads Page.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.