This DIY soldering kit contains everything you need to create simple circuits with minimum level electronics and soldering. Kids will be introduced to basics of circuit, soldering and take the opportunity to play with LEDs, battery and bring these animals to life!
It's simple and fun, grab one panda from this kit of six zoo animals and solder a LED and battery box on the back, it then starts blinking immediately. You can place them in your paper zoo or pin them anywhere you like. You can also decorate them with cute accessories so they look perfectly unique!
There are 6 FANTASTICALLY FUN CUTE ANIMALS to be taken care of.
Perfect for use at home, in the classroom or after school events.
*Soldering iron is not included.
In the Kit
- 6x pre-cut animal PCBs
- 6x LEDs
- 6x Battery Insulaton Pull Tabs
- 6x CR1220 3V Coin Batteries
- 6x Battery Holders
- 6x Double Sided Sticky Tapes
- Customizable animal characters and scenes
- Soft light RGB LED with nice transitions
- RoHs-free, soft edge PCB with immersion-gold, environment-friendly
- Battery life up to 48 hours
- Assemble Time: 2 hours
- Ages 6 and up
- 4-Soldering Zoo Animal Kit x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.