High Efficiency Miniature Solar Cell, for a wide range of solar applications. Can be combined in series or parallel arrangements for increased voltage or current. Ideal for use with motors or other solar products.
- Monocrystalline Solar Cell
- Efficiency: 15.0%
- Color: Black
- Peak Voltage (Vmp): 3.88V
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 4.4V
- Peak Current (Imp): 20mA
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 21.6mA
- Dimensions: 40mm x 26mm x 2.8mm (LxWxD)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to use Solar LiPO Chargers
Every day, Solar energy bombards Earth with about 173,000 terawatts of power. That's close to the yearly electricity bill for Planet Earth. Solar energy is free power from the stars. So the question stands, why aren't we using it more? Price and spac...
- Powering Portable Projects: Batteries
Want to make your project portable? We've put together a quick guide to get you up to speed on battery options and help you decide which batteries might be best for your project. Batteries are a whole different game to plug packs and benchtop power s...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.