This 2 wheels chassis is based on miniQ robot. It is widely used as a self balancing robot chassis.
The miniQ robot is designed for education and hobbies. It features a powerful metal gear motors which provide a speedy robot. Ideal for maze competition and education purpose.
It is extremely easy to assembly. Only need 8 screws to get job done.
- Chassis Diameter:122mm
- Distance between chassis and ground: 15mm
- Wheel Diameter:42mm
- 13000 rpm @ No load
- 50:1 Gear ratio
- 260 rpm @ 6V
- 40mA @ 6V
- 360mA stall current @ 6V
- 10 oz inches torque @ 6V
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.