This compact, general-purpose speaker is great for adding loud, high-fidelity sound that can bring your project to life (or to annoy your friends and family with loud sirens and squawks!). If you have an adequate driver for it, such as a small MOSFET controlled from a microcontroller PWM line, you can really get much more volume and richness than you can from similar-sized low-power speakers and buzzers.
The speaker’s specifications can be found in its datasheet (1MB pdf).
|Frequency response curve for the 18mm speaker.|
|18mm speaker dimensions (in mm).|
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.