IMU module with 10 degrees of freedom. Ideal for quadcopters etc.
- Chips: L3G4200D (3-Axis Angular Rate Sensor) + ADXL345 (3-Axis Digital Accelerometer) + HMC5883L (3-Axis Digital Compass) + BMP085 (Barometric Pressure Sensor)
- Built in regulator and logic converter to support 3.3V/5.0V microcontrollers
- I2C Digital Interface
- Module Size: 25.8mm * 16.8mm mounting hole 3mm
- Immersion Gold PCB process
- Standard 2.54mm pin interface, convenient bread plate experiments connection
- Arduino Source Code + Schematics
- L3G4200D Datasheet
- ADXL345 Datasheet
- HMC5883L Datasheet
- BMP085 Datasheet
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.