Make a small linear display with a glowing amber color using this elegant LED bargraph. The color on this bargraph is similar to Adafruit's yellow display but just a bit darker and with a bit more orange mixed in.
Only 1" long, it is quite visible but not so large it wont plug into a breadboard! 10 LEDs are contained in the plastic body. This display is bright, beautiful and funky with nice diffused rectangular lenses for a striking look. There are 20 pins, 10 on each side, with 0.1" spacing so you can easily plug it into a breadboard with plenty of space for wiring left over.
There is a playground article about bargraph displays. You can also just treat each individual LED as a single LED.
Here's the datasheet for the yellow version. The one Adafruit are selling here is amber - which is a little bit more orange. Otherwise, it has the same specs as the yellow.
- 25.5mm x 10mm x 6.5mm / 1" x 0.4" x 0.25"
- Height with Pins: 14.5mm / 0.6"
- Weight: 2.5g
- Forward voltage: 2.1V typical
- Brightness: 14mcd typical
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.