A geek style monitor for embedded computer system, consists of a 10.1 inches TFT-LCD and a driver board.
The driver board is mainly to meet the specialized needs of the market and the development of small size, versatile, wide industrial grade LCD panels, it can support multiple video formats like HDMI, VGA and AV. The TFT-LCD is a Colorful Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Display with an integral LED backlight system. It has 10.1 inches diagonal measured active display area with HD resolution (1366 horizontal by 768 vertical pixel array). Furthermore, there is a little PCB controller for you to adjust brightness, color and contrast.
Multiple video formats supported
Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2.
Operating Voltage: 5~24V
Video Input: HDMI, VGA, AV
Screen Size: 10.1"
Screen Type: TFT-LCD
Mode: TN, Normally White, Transmissive
Display Color: 262K
Lamp Type: WLED
Signal Type: LVDS (1 ch, 6-bit)
Max. Resolution: 1366x768
Min. Brightness: 200cd/m2
Min. Contrast Ratio: 400:1
Display Ratio: 16:9
Display dimensions: 230 x 150 x 5.2 mm
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.