Adafruit is currently shipping R3 of the Arduino Uno
Includes the Thru-hole (THM) type Arduino Uno R3. The new Uno is the latest version after the Duemilanove, with an improved USB interface chip. Like the Duemilanove, it not only has an expanded shield header with a 3.3V reference and a RESET pin (which solves the problem of how to get to the RESET pin in a shield) AND a 500mA fuse to protect your computer's USB port, but ALSO an automatic circuit to select USB or DC power without a jumper! The Uno is pin and code-compatible with the Duemilanove, Diecimilla and older Arduinos so all your shields, libraries, code will still work. The new R3 (3rd revision) of the UNO has a few minor updates, with an upgrade to the USB interface chip and additional breakouts for the i2c pins and an IORef pin.For more information about the UNO, the R3 and what the updates mean, please check Adafruit's UNO FAQ!
Heard about Arduino but not sure how to start?
Want to learn how to work with electronics and microcontrollers but need a little help?
You've come to the right place! This bundle is designed to get you started quickly and easily on your path of learning electronics. Once you've received your starter pack you can follow the introductory tutorials here on my site, designed for everyone, even people with little or no electronics and programming experience. The starter pack has everything you need (except tools) for all lessons.
- Arduino Uno w/Atmega328 - The latest and greatest Arduino revision, assembled and ready to go, including 4 rubber feet
- 3' USB cable - Perfect for connecting your Arduino to a computer
- Protoshield Kit - One of my designs, its got everything you need to make prototype designs using an Arduino. Note that this comes unassembled
- Tiny Breadboard - Fits on top of the protoshield, easy to use
- 9V DC regulated wall adapter - You can power your Arduino from any wall socket. This switching regulator is efficient and small and works with US (110V) and European (220V) power.
- 9V Battery case with switch and a 2.1mm plug- so you can power your arduino using a 9V battery. This case is much sturdier than just a battery clip and it has an on/off switch too! Note that this comes unassembled
- Tutorial starter pack parts - Includes a 10K potentiometer, 1K potentiometer, 2 small pushbuttons, 5 red diffused bright LEDs, one each of red, green and blue ultra-bright LED, 5 100 ohm resistors, 5 1K resistors, 5 10K resistors, and a CdS photocell sensor.
- Also includes 65 flexible breadboard wires in 8 colors, perfect for use with the solderless breadboard.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (no pickups sorry!):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.